Marquetry Workshop by Ken Cowell
Learn the basics of marquetry in a 4-hour, one-day, hands-on class in Yorba Linda.
Technique taught is the “bevel-cut” method of marquetry.
During the class time you will work on a marquetry project and complete it to take home.
Each class can accommodate about 8 students (8 scroll saws available or you can bring your own. There are spaces for 3 more students who bring their own scroll saws).
Saturday, 9am-1pm (Choose one class date, also indicate 2nd or 3rd choice)
June 18, 2022
July 9, 2022
July 23, 2022
- Tuition is $65. Class is 4 hours and is completed on one Saturday.
- Instruction on saw calibration, saw blade choice, saw speed and feed rate, cutting perfect joints, and hot sand shading for realistic depth.
- Includes a Beginner’s Marquetry Kit
- Use of a scroll saw to complete your project (or bring your own scroll saw)
- Use of tools and supplies
- Available for Purchase at the Workshop:
Tool Kits (same as used in Workshop) $50
Veneers Cost varies
If you are interested in attending one of these Workshops, send me an email and please provide this information:
Date you wish to attend and alternate dates.
(Since classes are small and fill up quickly, list any alternate dates you
could attend, in order of preference.)
Your information: Name, address, and phone numbers (home & cell)
If you are bringing your own scroll saw (must speak with me first)
If you are bringing your child who was interested in the Parent/Child Workshop.
6031 Sun View Road
Yorba Linda, CA 92886
FYI - any links on our website to outside firms, organizations or other entities are included only to make it convenient for you to access more information about the subject at hand. Our club does not have any financial interest in whether or not you follow any of these links or whether or not you buy anything through these links (in cases where there are products available for purchase).